Saturday, October 14, 2017

CTS #243~Let It Snow Plus MORE


 I made this card today for the challenge at: Case This Sketch
  
I brought out my old faithful tall stampin up snowman from Let it Snow 1997.  I colored him in, cut him out and the just kept it extremely simple. I did add a little strip of silver foil paper to spruce it up a bit. OH gosh a Lovely tall spruce would look nice for this sketch as well.. shucks. I should have tried that.  Well perhaps next time. 😉
Onto card number 2 today... this is from my brand new (used) stamp sets that I found at the consignment shop in town.  They were on sale too.  Also even more exciting is that some stuff I had there had sold so I was able to use that money to purchase these sets.. It's like the store paid me to have them. haha.  Can you believe how reasonable these were for stampin up sets?  I would not have ever bought that stipple Hydrangea but being that it was only 1.79.. I figured I'd give it a try.  Looking forward to playing with all of them, except perhaps that big sentiment one.  I thought it was lovely in the store, but getting it home OMGOSH. they are huge, and also brand spanking new.  Perhaps the original owner thought the same thing.. They would be lovely for a scrapbook-er I suppose.  I might end up selling those ones.  Overall with prices marked below asking I just didn't want to pass that up.  
One last thing to share with ya all.  These adorable pencil boxes for Halloween.  I found the idea here at: The Lady and Her Stamps I did have to adjust a few sizes though, but not a problem they turned out cute.  I used the Spooky Cat from stampin up for the images.  The pencils are from the dollar section at Target.  I  didn't think I had the cello bags on hand, and then I remembered that I made these cute doggy treat bags this past summer.. so YAY. I had some leftover.  Now I can probably stick a treat in there too for the kiddos.. and not the milkbones. haha.
                                                                                                                                     


Thank you so much for stopping by.   Hope you will be inspired to click on the blue button and follow my blog.  Or perhaps you want to like my facebook page.. you can get the details on the top bar that says "Find Me Here"  💜💙💜💛💚
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute snowman - all bundled up and ready for snow! Better him than me!! What a great find you made. Love those stamps. For the price you can't go wrong! The pencils holders are so cute! I do like that stamp set more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~