Saturday, June 24, 2017

RRCB65~Bright Sunshiney Day



 Well folks, I made another card today and this one is for the Retro Rubber Challenge.  They have a cute sketch over there that I just couldn't resist.  Plus I got some great inspiration from a dear friend.💜  We may live many states away, but she always puts a smile on my face and encourages me, and this time she did so with this picture I've included on my post.  Check out one of her sweet little goats🐐.. Polly loves her tractor.  That got me thinking farm and such and ironically I've married into a farming family, but I'm very limited in my "farming stamp supplies"  so I pulled out this ole stampin up What's Moo set from 1993 and combined it with the sentiment from Mama Elephant, My sunshine.  Not sure the year on that one.  But nevertheless it just worked well with the sunflowers and happy little cow.    
As I've mentioned in the last couple posts.  I have a stamp set already to send out to someone in my blog family, as soon as I  reach 100 followers.. I'll be drawing a name. 

  Hope you sign up.  This set will just be collecting dust until then.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


8 comments:

  1. I love how the simplicity of the bottom section allows you to showcase the scene in the top - awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! this is such a sweet and adorable little farm scene!!! Love that little cow walking by the fence.
    The bottom part of your card looks amazing, is it embossed? or is it pattern paper? Love it either way.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your delightful scene certainly showcases the sketch challenge this week!! Almost makes me feel like I am walking down the street looking at the pretty flowers and animal life. Thanks so much, PJ, for sharing this with Retro Rubber. Love seeing you in our gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, PJ, I'm a big fan too! I've got a dairy farm background too and so love your little scene. I think the way you've used the paper in the bottom panel to showcase the scene is gorgeous and your colours perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Retro Rubber again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the sketch ... and that sweet little cow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, any card with animals make my day and thank you for yours! You used the sketch to make such a sweet country-themed card that anyone would enjoy. You must tell your friend that her goat is adorable!! I wish I could have one LOL. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge and look forward to seeing you in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and a super sentiment. I really like that pretty paper too. What a lovely photo of your friends little goat. It's adorable. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Love the paper and that cute cow! Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~