Friday, April 21, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #218~ Umbrella

Today I made this card for the sketch challenge at: Case This Sketch
I used the stampin up weather together set with matching framelits.  I had to add the second row of clouds because I smudged the rain drops.   I think my subconscious knows how much I dislike rain at times.  (haha) I then added some glitter paper to the umbrella and the handle to bling it up a bit.  I also used little jewels beside the sentiment.   For the top clouds I positioned my framelits where I wanted the clouds to be and then ran it through the big shot.  I  stamped the same cloud image on white paper and used pop dots to line up the images.. I think it turned out nice. 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit.
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is adorable - love the little umbrella!! Our rain finally disappeared for at least today so Joe is finally able to mow! Havn't posted much as I'm trying to move things back to my craft room and get organized. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super umbrella for a miserable rainy day. I love this card PJ. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~